Options for Private Classes
Note: All classes below can take place at my home studio in Leicester or over Zoom or Skype.
Normal private Kundalini Yoga classes
Maybe none of the scheduled group classes work for you, or an irregular work schedule makes regular attendance of group classes difficult. Maybe you prefer the discretion of a private class. Or maybe you and your partner/children/friends want to do yoga together in a small group session. In any of these cases you can contact me to set up private classes, either as a one-off event or on a regular basis. Private classes can always be done at my place in Leicester, at your own home, or via Skype if you live to far away.
5- or 10-session series
I also offer 5- and 10-session series of Kundalini Yoga classes on a range of topics. These are ideally done at the rate of 1 class per week, but they can also be spread out over much longer periods of time (a series has to be finished within a 12 month period of time). The sessions in these series all last 90 minutes.
The topics you can choose from are:
- ‘Yoga for Anxiety’ (*5 weeks)
- ‘Yoga for Insomnia’ (*5 weeks)
- 'Yoga to Remove Negativity & Tension' (*5 weeks)
- 'Yoga For Anger & Frustration'
- 'Balancing the 12 Meridians' (*12 weeks)
- 'The Divine Feminine'
- 'Balance Your Hormones'
- 'Yoga for a Strong & Balanced Nervous System'
- 'Improve Your Memory'
- 'Strengthen Your Immune System'
- ‘Yoga for Burnout, Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia’
- ‘Overcoming and Preventing Burnout’
- ‘Overcoming and Preventing Depression’
- ‘Keep Up With KY – Increase Your Stamina’
- ‘Opening the Heart Center’
- ‘Relax, Rejoice, Revitalise. Tools for Self-Care & Stress-Management’
- ‘Beginners series’
- ‘Journey through Your 8 Chakras’ (*10 weeks only)
- ‘The 10 Spiritual / Energetic Bodies of KY’ (*11 weeks)
- ‘Detox’ – Physically, Mentally & Emotionally
- ‘Yogic Lifestyle’
- 'Yoga for the Eyes' (*5 weeks)
- 'Yoga for Thyroid Problems' (* 5 weeks)
- 'Yoga for PCOS'
- 'Yoga to Support the (Peri-)Menopause'
- ‘Men's / Women's Teachings’
- ‘KY for a Strong, Healthy & Flexible Spine’
- ‘Develop Your Intuition & Be Guided to Your Purpose’
- ‘Prosperity - Accessing the Resources to Fulfill Your Destiny’
- ‘Worrier or Warrior?’
- ‘Character, Caliber, Courage’
- ‘Man Jeetai Jag Jeet – Develop the Power to Succeed’
- ‘Authentic Relationships & Intimacy’
- ‘Shuniya – Past the Ego & Mind, Into Deep Stillness’
- ‘Protect Your Inner Lighthouse. KY for Core-Strength, Arcline and Aura’
- ‘Rebirthing’ (*6 weeks)
- ‘Healing the Childhood Years’ (*4 weeks)
- ‘Rebirthing & Healing the Childhood Years’ (*10 weeks)
- ‘Who Am I? Identity & The Self - Align With Your Own Infinity’
- ‘Crossing the Final Hour of Death’
Yoga Therapy & Specifically Tailored Classes
If you are dealing with more specific physical, emotional, or mental-health related needs that would make an individually tailored approach via Yoga Therapy more beneficial or needed, I can help you too in targeting an incredibly varied range of physical, emotional, mental or spiritual issues. These sessions will very often incorporate health & nutrition advice next to Kundalini Yoga, Yin Yoga, pranayama & meditation techniques, as well as meridian work. For some issues, one private session will suffice after which the client can incorporate and practise the learned techniques at home; in other cases a series of sessions will be required.
The issues we can work on include, but are not limited to:
- stress-related problems
- asthma & respiratory problems
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- auto-immune diseases (lupus, multiple sclerosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Sjögren's syndrome, lyme disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, ...).
- thyroid imbalances (underactive or overactive)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- uterine fibroids (leiomyomas or myomas) and other problems of the uterus
- fertility problems
- menopause or andropause
- cancer (going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or alternative therapies) and recovery
- skin problems
- eye problems (bad eyesight, myopia, cataract, ...)
- headaches and migraines
- chronic pain
- nervous disorders
- the meridian system (with sessions possible for each meridian specifically)
& all of the major and common psychiatric disorders:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Trichotillomania
- Phobias, Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Post Traumautic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Abused and Battered Psyche
- Bipolar Disorders
- Addictive, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders
- Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Co-morbid Disorders (Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
- Dyslexia and other Learning Disorders
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Personality Disorders including Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Autism and Asperger's Disorder