What Are the Benefits of Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga has an extremely wide range of benefits. Its practice
- keeps you healthy
- reduces stress
- increases vitality and productivity
- helps to prevent burnout and depression
- enhances your general feeling of well-being
- strengthens the muscles, joints and spine
- removes toxins from the body
- enhances the functioning of organs, glands, blood circulation, nervous system and immune system
- develops and balances both brain hemispheres
- gives you a stronger focus in your daily activities and at work
- increases your efficiency
- makes you excel in your endeavours in all areas of your life
- helps you to understand your emotions and discern their origin in certain thoughts
- teaches you how to handle these emotions and change them by changing your thoughts
- motivates you to adopt a more healthy lifestyle
- deepens a spiritual awareness and sense of oneness with everything around you
- stimulates you to live a life of righteousness, compassion, truth, consciousness, and service.
KY has proved to be very effective in helping people deal with many diseases of this age: stress and burnout, depression, chronic pain, headaches and migraine, emotional trauma, all kinds of illnesses, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), auto-immune diseases (lupus, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, lyme disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Sjögren's syndrome, ...) thyroid imbalances (overactive or underactive), PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), uterine fibroids (leiomyomas or myomas) and other problems with the uterus, fertility problems, menopause and andropause, nervous disorders, cancer, addictions, skin problems, eye problems (bad eyesight, myopia, cataract, …), etc.
KY also offers disorder-specific protocols for treating all of the major and common psychiatric disorders, including Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Trichotillomania; Phobias, Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders, Acute Stress Disorder, Post Traumautic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Abused and Battered Psyche, Depression, Grief, Bipolar Disorders; Addictive, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders; Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Co-morbid Disorders (Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder), Dyslexia and other Learning Disorders, Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders, Personality Disorders including Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder; Autism and Asperger's Disorder.