Yogic Health & Nutrition Advice
I offer yogic health & nutrition advice in different areas of life, ranging from simply adopting a healthier lifestyle and diet over stress management, pregnancy, ... to addiction recovery. The aim is always to help people make the change towards a healthier, less toxic, more relaxed and alkaline lifestyle.
The health & nutrition coaching sessions can, if felt to be beneficial, go hand-in-hand with individually tailored yoga sessions or with massage treatments. I am based in Leicester, so if you want to combine with massage you are best off coming to my studio, but the consultations themselves or in combination with yoga can also be held over Skype.
Sessions can help people who are struggling with a range of issues including (but not limited to):
- stress-related problems
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- leaky gut
- auto-immune diseases (lupus, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Sjögren's syndrome, lyme disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, ...)
- candida overgrowth
- thyroid imbalances (underactive or overactive)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- uterine fibroids (leiomyomas or myomas) and other problems of the uterus
- fertility problems
- menopause and andropause
- cancer (going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or alternative therapies)
- skin problems
- eye problems (bad eyesight, myopia, cataract, ...)
- headaches and migraines
- chronic pain
- nervous disorders
- all of the major and common psychiatric disorders, including Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Trichotillomania; Phobias, Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders, Acute Stress Disorder, Post Traumautic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Abused and Battered Psyche, Depression, Grief, Bipolar Disorders; Addictive, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders; Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Co-morbid Disorders (Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder), Dyslexia and other Learning Disorders, Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders, Personality Disorders including Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder; Autism and Asperger's Disorder.
Duration: 60 mins per session.